At PCC, we specialize in keeping customer projects on budget and on time. We pride ourselves on delivering accurate and realistic information to help achieve success with all your water and vapor treatment projects.
- Ground Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Process Water Treatment
- Stormwater Treatment
- Heavy metal extraction & reduction
- Volatile Organic Compound adsorption (VOC’s), TPH, BTEX, Chlorinated Solvents, Etc.
- Soil Vapor Extraction Remediation (SVE)
- Commercial / Industrial vapor recovery
- Odor Control (H2S & Noxious gases removal)
- Refinery process and vent line treatment
As a PCC customer, you will have direct access to our knowledgeable staff, giving you the ability to attain information required for the success of your project. PCC offers in-depth carbon exhaustion calculations to assist with your project regulatory approvals and/or on-going maintenance budget costs. We utilize laboratory data and known carbon adsorption efficiencies to create extremely accurate carbon exhaustion calculations for each project. We also work with customers to design and fabricate the appropriately sized treatment equipment and assist with planning a project’s on-going maintenance needs using our on-site turn key service and products division.