Pacific Coast Carbon’s turn key service division operates portable trailer mounted vacuum equipment, trained service technicians. Our Project Managers are available for the sole purpose of supporting our customers’ needs from start to finish. They will coordinate the removal and replacement of spent activated carbon on-site. Pacific Coast Carbon provides these turn-key services on a customer’s site as well as the option of sending your carbon vessels to one of our warehouse locations to be serviced off site or exchanged for a new system. In addition to carbon vacuuming and refill services, we also offer spent carbon transport and spent carbon reactivation services in house at our own reactivation facility.
Contact us to discuss your project details.
- Virgin & Reactivated Carbon Sales
- BioChar Sales (specific blends for individual project needs)
- Water Treatment Adsorbers – flow rates 5 GPM – 500 GPM+
- Air Treatment Adsorbers – flow rates 20 CFM – 12,000 CFM+
- Custom Spent Carbon Reactivation for Beneficial Reuse
- On-Site Carbon Change Out Exchange Services
- Activated Carbon Consultation, Design and project planning.